Source from Attunelive.com
Basic marketing principals and strategies are needed to create awareness about your clinic, which would make your clinic profitable.
Here are 5 tips, aiming at increasing your clinic’s profitability in a not so common way:
- Customer Care. Impressions of your patient towards the clinic is undoubtedly the most important and it usually begins with your reception desk. Don’t make them wait for too long while ensuring that the lobby is supplied with drinking water facility, reading material, television and soothing interiors. Coupled up with a warm, empathetic and helpful behavior of your staff and good medical prowess exhibited by you could be a recommendable patient experience that the patient will voluntarily share with friends and family.
- Good IT usage. Waiting time could be reduced at your clinic by using a good IT solution to schedule your appointments that will automatically help you accommodate walk-ins in a much smoother manner for vacant slots as well as missed/did not turn up ones.
- Creating A Network with Allied Services Professionals. Medical care to patients involves many others including Pharmacists, Physiotherapists, Counselors, Pathologists and many others. A team that is well networked (from professionals in allied medical services) can support each other with references.
- A point of offer. In your marketing campaigns, offer something unique that would then create consumers.
- Automate and Have Central Control. Fully equip yourself with information on how things are working at every corner of your clinic. Having reports are the best form of control possible without being physically present at all times, everywhere. Get an automation solution as per the requirements of your clinic and train yourself to understand what the numbers spell out.
Share the post!