Source from practicebuilders.com
One of the things essential for the success of any business and medical practice is having a healthcare marketing. 30 to 50 new patients are needed every month for a medical practice to grow. Furthermore, a practice must offer competitive services at reasonable pricing.
It is important to grow your practice and add new patients; here are some proven, possible ways to help increase the possible new clients.
- Identifying your target audience. Observe the office records and average age, gender, profession and location of your existing patients. This would help you find the best marketing techniques to promote your clinic and attract new patients.
- Training the team. It is important to have a great first impression so train your staff with things that they should know, with specific details such as pricing, equipment used during procedures, what to expect during a consult, etc.
- Patient follow-up. One of the easiest and cost-effective ways to grow your practice is to retain existing patients and nurture relationships with them so that it would increase referrals.
- Having a mobile-responsive website. Having a responsive website that works equally well on mobile devices is critical for the growth of your practice. The website is responsible for educating your potential patients so they can make an informed decision and call the clinic for an appointment.
- Blogging. This would increase your SEO and adds fresh content to your site. Provide wellness tips, announce local events and share updates with consistent posting that are relevant and original so that you could keep your patients informed.
- Encourage online reviews. Have your patients to share their feedback in an online review maybe by sending a follow-up email thanking your patients for their visit and encouraging them to review you online.
- Being active in social media. Entire social circle sees when your current patients “like” or “share” your content on social media and this could direct user traffic to your page and may help generate leads.
- Be responsive. With an increase number of patients, you have to make sure that you have enough staff to expand your existing services and if possible, add new services to meet the needs of new patients. You can increase the number of patients and grow your practice by meeting local demands in a strategic and timely manner.
- Having quality service. You must be well equipped with manners and the look and the feel of your clinic are extremely important, so that the patients would be satisfied with you and your staff’s attitude and services.
- Having real pictures of your staff posted. Real-life images of your team and office will display the comfort of your clinic and personality to your practice website instead of using stock and generic photos.
Share the post!